Welcome to the Annan Hotel
Ian & Shelly wish to extend a warm welcome to you, whether this is your first stay or a re-visit to The Annan Hotel. We hope that your stay will be a pleasant and enjoyable one.
On the following pages, you will find information on the hotel facilities and places that you may wish to visit. We trust this will be of use during your stay and assist in making your holiday even more enjoyable.
An elegant, Detached Bed & Breakfast hotel set within its own grounds in a quiet location just a couple of minutes walk from the promenade and town centre, Book direct for best rates.
Established in 1945, we offer an efficient service, friendly staff and a warm welcome. There is an ornate, spacious dining room, a residents lounge Bar - reserved for hotel guests and gardens in which to sit and relax.
- Excellent bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities
- Large car park provides ample parking for all residents - a rarity in Llandudno.
- Ground floor, family, double, twin and single rooms
- Centrally heated with Flat screenTV and tea/coffee making facilities
For those seeking rest and relaxation, the family run hotel supplies the answer. You will be made most welcome whether you take a short break or have a long stay. Llandudno is a pleasure whatever the season.
- Guaranteed Free Parking for all guests
- No peak season supplements
- No single room supplements
- Book Direct With Hotel For Best Rates